Monday, September 1, 2008

A brief Introduction

I have always thought about doing something creative whenever i get some time off (which is highly unlikely). Waiting at signals, traffic blocks etc I have been thinking what could be done other than listening to the radio or my favourite songs or just doing nothing.

You guys know what the traffic is like in Qatar especially inside Doha. One small accident is all it takes to keep the rest of the vechicles busy honking or trying to get around the mess. Traffic congestion is something which is booming like the real estate situations in Qatar.

You need to be a very patient driver on the road and good expertise is required to give way to the Land Cruisers and the SUV's that tail you with their flashing lights. The newly installed Radar cameras in Doha roads do a good job too but the rich often cares too little about it.

While waiting at the Doha International Airport signal some months back I was suprised to see that the radar cameras would flash atleast a couple of times for each signal turn.

Well I can keep writing and writing about this interesting topic but let me stop here and tell you guys what my idea is.

I thought I would take photos of vehicles that stop in front of me while I wait at traffic signals or blocks and post them on the net.

Please post your replies if you think I have got your vehicle listed here.

I take good care that people are not offended when I take photos, especially women. If you think I shouldnt be posting your vehicles on this site, you are free to express your feelings and I will happily remove them from this site.

Thats all Folks......Happy driving.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you spotted your car...Please comment